Contract employment, also known as temporary employment, is when a business requires talent for either a short, determined time period, or for a specific job, task or project. This temporary nature allows businesses to bring in the talent they need, to allow for growth and expansion in specific areas, or at times of greater need.
Customer services and legal are just two business lines that strongly benefit from the flexible advantages of contract employment. In times of increased reliance on staff, businesses may bring on candidates that can fill these positions and alleviate the workload burden.
Nomadic Guild has an extensive database of contract candidates, from a global talent pool, able to enter positions quickly and efficiently, to bridge the gaps in workforce within your business.
Additionally, through the use of our advanced proprietary ATS and AI assisted search, screening and verification programs, we can deliver an end-to-end service which is both efficient and cost effective.
Depending on the role, we aim to deliver contract candidates in as little as 7 days from engagement. This turn around allows businesses to plan at short notice for change, effect lean transitioning and tap into a truly global powerhouse of talent.
Remote contract employment can bring many benefits to your business, such as:
- The ability to hire workers for short-term projects on an as-needed basis
- Lower overhead operating costs with out-of-office employees being stationed globally
- Opportunity to hire highly skilled individuals for projects in which there is no fast localized support available
- Encourage innovation where a team may otherwise be hampered by legacy methods
- Improve diversity and change management
Full list of industries
Ready to get started?
If you would like to find out more about how Nomadic Guild can help your business attract and retain the best remote talent, please contact us below and we'll get back to you.