Nomadic Guild Limited (the “Company” or “we”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the law.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”), the data controller is Nomadic Guild Limited.
We will occasionally update this privacy notice to reflect changes in our practices and services. When we post changes to this privacy notice, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this privacy notice. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and share personal data, we will notify you by prominently posting notice of the changes on the website. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this privacy notice.
This policy is applicable to all, Employees, Users and business partners who may receive personal information, have access to personal information collected or processed, or who provide information to the organization.
All partner firms and any Third-Party working with or for the Company, and who have or may have access to personal information, will be expected to have read, understand and comply with this policy.
- Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site;
- Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site;
- Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect or request information about our services from the Site;
- User information from social networking sites, such as your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks;
- Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information;
- Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys;
- We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics and browser cookies for collecting information about your usage of our website and
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your device, either continuously or while you are using our website, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Use of personal information
The main purposes of collecting personal information about individuals are as follows:
- Providing services
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Keeping clients and other contacts informed of the services we offer and industry developments that may be of interest to them, and to notify them of service offerings, seminars and other events we organize.
- All other lawful purposes related to our business and in furtherance to fulfilment of lawful contract.
Personal information collected by us through this site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected or for the purposes specified above.
- Grounds on which we rely for collection and Processing of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is collected and processed by the Company based on the following legal grounds depending upon the nature of Personal Information and the purposes for which it is processed.
- Consent: The Company relies on your consent in order to process your Personal Information in certain situations. If the Company requires your consent to collect and process certain Personal Information, as per the requirements under the applicable data protection laws, your consent is sought at the time of collection of your Personal Information and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: Your Personal Information may be processed by the Company, to the extent that such processing is necessary to allow the Company to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be if the Company is required to disclose your Personal Information to respond to a court order or if the Company is required to retain specific records for a fixed period to comply with requirements under any applicable laws.
- Storage and Retention Information
- Disclosure of personal information
We do not routinely disclose or transfer an individual’s personal information to other organizations unless we have the prior and specific permission of the individual or the entity that provided such information on behalf of such individuals or unless:
- such disclosure or transfer is permitted under this privacy statement or the disclosure or transfer required by law, including for the purpose of compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests or order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- we believe it necessary to provide the individual with a product or services which it has requested
- the disclosure is required for us to use or process the data for the purpose for which it was obtained.
Except as set out in this privacy statement or specifically allowed under law, we will not disclose, share, sell or rent an individual’s personal information to any third party. If an individual wishes to update or change any information, he or she may do so by requesting to us and we will prospectively cease to use or modify his or her personal information.
We use a range of service providers and contractors to help us maximize the quality and efficiency of our services and our business operations (including internal business requirements). This means that third-party individuals and organizations may sometimes have access to personal information held by the Company and may collect it from, process or use it on behalf of the Company. We require our service providers and contractors to be under appropriate confidentiality requirements, maintain adequate technical and network security and not to use or disclose such information for any unauthorized purposes.
- Third-party links
- Information Security
We employ a variety of technical and organizational measures to keep your personal information safe and to prevent unauthorized access to, or use, or disclosure of it. Unfortunately, no information transmission over the Internet is guaranteed 100% secure nor is any storage of information always 100% secure, but we do take all appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal information.
Our Site is not intended for use by minors under the age of eighteen (18) years. The Company does not knowingly collect, disclose, or sell the personal data of minors under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide any personal data even if prompted to do so. If you believe that you have inadvertently provided personal data, please ask your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to notify us and we will delete your personal data.
- Social media
The Company operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. The Company monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels about itself in order to improve its products and services.
Please note that you must not communicate the following information to the Company through such social media sites: - sensitive personal data including (i) special categories of personal data meaning any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation and (ii) other sensitive personal data such as criminal convictions and offences and national identification number; - Excessive, inappropriate, responsible for its own use of the Personal Information received through such sites.
Your use of website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the website owner’s local laws and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of website owner’s residence.
- Certain parts of our Site use “cookies” to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such websites. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
- Emails and Communication
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site;
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences;
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below or
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
- Grievance Policy
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the use, processing and disclosure of Information provided by you or breach of these terms should immediately be informed by mailing our grievance officer.
Nomadic Guild Limited
Wiltshire, SP3 4TF
Contact Email: email@example.com