In addition to a base salary, equity, and medical coverage, they are offering an uncapped (6%) variable compensation plan without a cliff and accelerators (8%) that reset every quarter. You will not be limited to a specific geography or healthcare vertical.
We are seeking a Sales Director who will champion a critical role to drive revenue growth and establish our client as a leader in Patient Access to care within the Healthcare Industry. In this role, you will be responsible for penetrating mid-market and enterprise healthcare systems and organizations, identifying key stakeholders and decision makers, and execute strategic plans and processes to achieve sales targets, expanding the client’s customer base, and driving the adoption of our software/services offering. You will demonstrate a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a proven track record of success, preferably representing a SaaS product offering. You will have expertise in a needs based/consultative approach to selling, and a structured approach to aligning the client’s requirements to the products and services of the client.
You will be relationship focused and revenue driven. You will be a self-starter, have strong attention to detail, and thrive in working within a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Efficiently Qualify, Progress, and Close sales opportunities
• Manage, and execute our sales plans to achieve revenue goals
• Develop and execute strategic plans and processes to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
• Develop client engagement plans with clear objectives for all customer calls and meetings
• Create effective sales presentations and collateral
• Build and manage revenue pipeline
• Own and maintain the business forecasts, providing confidence and predictability to sales leadership
• Hands-on and the ability to succeed without a large support infrastructure
• Resourceful with the ability to find answers to questions and deal with objections
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of enterprise level sales or business development experience selling Software as a Service
• Experience in Healthcare selling to Enterprise and Mid-Marketing Health Systems preferred
• Proven sales experience in targeting, developing leads, building pipeline, creating proposals, and closing accounts to drive subscription revenue streams
• Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate business process and technical concepts with customers
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including C-level leadership
• Proven sales track record, consistently meeting/exceeding targets
• Working knowledge/proficiency using Salesforce
• Passion, Integrity, and Energy
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic about the business